We live in a day and age where more and more people are obese, unhealthy and sickly. Most of these ills are the result of a poor diet that is high in processed food, junk food, additives, preservatives, genetically modified food, etc.
There has been more change in our diet over the last 50 years than over the past century. The reason for this is that big companies are all out to get the dollar and can’t give 2 hoots about the health of their consumers.
Studies have shown that the majority of food items sold in supermarkets contain toxic ingredients. This is highly disturbing and that’s putting it mildly.
Thankfully, bestselling author, Anthony Alayon, has discovered the dark side of the food industry and written a book on exactly what foods are toxic, what foods you should avoid like the plague and reveals the truth about all the most common foods we consume.
The Good Points about this report and software:
1) This report is extremely detailed and nothing is swept under the carpet. It’s very refreshing to see a book that is so brutally honest it actually shocks and scares. We should be scared after seeing how much toxic stuff we are consuming daily. Being aware is half the battle won.
2) There are many testimonials on the official website that lend credibility to this report. There is also a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. Since there is zero risk, this is definite worth trying out.
3) Not only are you told what to avoid, you’re also given alternatives and helpful suggestions regarding diet choices and decisions. So, it’s not just about highlighting the problem but you’re also taught how to overcome them. All you need to do is follow.
4) It’s an online download so you get immediate access to the product. No shipping to worry about.
5) The information is mind-blowing and this is a very unique report. The attention to detail is unparalleled and that makes this a guide that you can trust.
The Not-So-Good Points:
1) The info is so harsh that it can create phobias in people. Definitely the hard truth here. This may make some people just ignore everything and prefer to bury their head in the sand and act like it’s all hype.
2) This is only available online. You’ll need a computer and internet connection to download it
3) This is a highly informative product. You will have to spend time reading it, taking notes, etc. It’s not bedtime reading material. If you are willing to put in the effort and read it carefully, you will benefit from it.
Should You Get It?
Definitely. You can’t afford not to get it. Moreover, this product only costs US$17 now.
No amount of exercise, calorie counting, etc. will help if you are eating toxic foods. You can only know what these foods are if you get the guide. This crucial information is not easily available and is drowned out by false info that abounds in the media and online. This is intentional.